[Wikimania-l] Kids at Wikimania

phoebe ayers phoebe.ayers at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 21:23:28 UTC 2008

Hi all,

For Wikimania planning, there is once again discussion of how to
handle having children at the conference. There's ongoing discussion
in the planning committee with the people at the Library of Alexandria
about whether small kids are allowed in the library, what kind of
space we might need, etc.

It would probably be helpful to know if anyone is definitely planning
to bring their children with them to the conference, so we know what
sort of accommodation might be needed. So -- let me know if you are
considering bringing your kids or not, and what ages they are, and
I'll make a list to take back to the planning group.

Thanks!
Phoebe