[Wikimania-l] New member - naveena

Naveena Swamy naveena at digitalbrix.com
Fri Mar 7 11:03:24 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am a new subscriber to this group.

My interests are Flash Games, Skydiving and Snowblading.

As a developer of casual games, I am looking for feedback on our beta
technology www.GameBrix.com

GameBrix.com provides -

GameBrix Animator: Create Flash Animations using a Web Browser, no software
downloads or installations required

GameBrix - Express : Build Flash Games using templates with a few mouse
clicks and publish on the web

GameBrix- Builder: Build ANY Flash Games - no programming experience
required

The products are in free Beta and we are looking for feedback from users who
want to create Flash Advertisements or Games using the FREE software on the
web for creating content on the web, without the need for software
downloads, installation or programming.

Thank you for your participation and feedback,

Naveena

Naveena Aswadhati.Swamy

President,  GameBrix.com, Robotech CenterR

BUILD.SHARE.PLAY Flash Games on the web, today!

www.gamebrix.com