[Wikimania-l] Passport number requirement

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 09:53:20 UTC 2007

Hello,
I asked a Japanese editor if he could register himself now without
passport number. He hasn't got his passport and planned to get it
later (till the conference, of course). I replied him it might be okay
if he would be able to provide the number required (so I understood
from the discussion on this mailing list). Is it okay?

If it is okay, I think we could note that to encourage people to make
early registration on [[Registration]] or FAQ (we have a FAQ btw?).

Cheers,
--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org