[Wikimania-l] Advisory board meeting

Florence Devouard anthere at anthere.org
Thu Mar 22 14:15:29 UTC 2007

Angela Beesley wrote:
> I think meta would be easiest.
>
> I don't think Jimmy and Michael are available 2 days before Wikimania.
> There is a Wikia board meeting on July 31. Even assuming that finished
> by noon and they got on a plane immediately, they wouldn't be in
> Taipei until late afternoon on August 1st.
>
> Are there also meetings planned for after Wikimania?
>
> Angela

Jimbo himself told me he would be available just before... but not
available after... he probably forgot he could not instantly transport
himself...
I take it you would not be available either then...

I gave up the idea of having in the same week board meeting and retreat.
Too complicated. I will only go by board retreat, as we may have some of
the advisors interested in coming to Wikimania. If so, we should take
the chance...

Let me do a complete check again with them all. From Wikimania
perspective, what is best ? before or after ?

/me getting very annoyed at everyone being constantly busy

ant