[Wikimania-l] Urgent! OTRS of Wikimania 2007

daucter daucter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:09:35 UTC 2007

To dear all:

We've tested for the registration system and fixed some bugs and problems.
Finally, it can work now.

However, Phobe and some friends have talked about the OTRS system they used
for QA last year. So after a short discuss, we do need the e-mail acount "
wikimaina-registration at wikimedia.org" for registration QA.

And because it's already deleyed on the schedule. we hope we can open the
registration system as soon as possible. So we do need someone can help us
create or open the authority of this e-mail account. (or other account) And
after we have this account we can open the reigstration system immediately.

Thanks~

DAUCTER