[Wikimania-l] 22 Dec. canceled meeting

Mido mido.architect at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 23:35:43 UTC 2007

Dear all,

First, I'd like to apologize for the mistake that happened today. Please
make sure it won't happen again
I can't say sorry enough to the people who attended and waited for us, I
hope this was never ever happen again, there was a lot of circumstances that
happen together either for me or other team members, this was certainly not
on purpose and should have been a notice that it can be canceled, we were in
the last day of Eid and I didn't have internet access nearly all day due to
a personal event I attended outside home.

I apologize again for this..

We're having our next meeting here in Alexandria on Monday, meanwhile we can
arrange for the next meeting
please advise when to be suitable, I dunno when you guys start your
Christmas holidays and when it would be convenient to hold that meeting.
one more thing, I'd like to thank all the guys active on the wiki and here
on the mailing list during the last period, I'm looking forward that we will
bring out a wonderful event together.
sorry for the inconvenience today may have caused you.

have a good holiday :)

Mido

--
- Arabic Wikipedia: http://ar.wikipedia.org/  "Share your knowledge"