[Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2008 date & first IRC public meeting

E e.wikipedia at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 22:50:31 UTC 2007

Those changes still makes it 1am for myself here in Brisbane, Australia
(AEST - UTC+10). I am part of the online team so I really would like to
attend.

Although my IRC client will be idling throughout the meeting in both
Wikimania channels, I'd still like to be there as events unfold.

Is there any more possible changes to times? I'd be able to attend up to
11.30pm (AEST - UTC+10), where I would be forced to sleep (due to work on
the same day).

- E