[Wikimania-l] Leasons learned and whishes for Wikimania 2008

Jakob Voss jakob.voss at nichtich.de
Thu Aug 2 08:44:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

During a Wikimania you get the best ideas for the next event so why not
saving them right then? For Wikimania 2008 I just created the public page

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2008/Whishlist

where everyone can add whises and suggestions instead of sending them to
some mailing list where they will be forgotten anyhow. I am sure that
there are already similar lists in other previous Wikimania's wikis but
the list needs to be directly linked to Wikimania 2008 page or
organizers of Wikimania 2008 will not stumble upon it.

Greetings,
Jakob