[Wikimania-l] Working on "sponsorship applications"

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 10:13:55 UTC 2006

Hello all,

in order to try and allow as many people as possible to come to
Wikimania, I would like to put together a "sponsorship" application to
be filled in by interested speakers/individuals, who could not come if
they are not helped so that we can

Does any of you have any previous experience with something like this?
Any templates, any grand ideas of what to ask from the people who are
seeking sponsorship?

If yes, please contact me in private at dmenard AT wikimedia PUNTO org
so we can put a team on this and work on a sample application.

Thank you,

Delphine
--
~notafish