[Wikimania-l] Thank you all, and litlle bit more...

OTA Takashi takot+wikimania at sfc.keio.ac.jp
Sun Aug 6 22:16:16 UTC 2006

The conference is over today, and I would like to appreciate all
conference staff, Harvard staff, attendees, and anyone who involved.
Thank you. It was totally interesting conference.

BTW, I still need your help. I lost my eyeglasses. It has emerald
colored stems with black covers.
See:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/takot/208422648/

If you know something about that, please tell me. As far as I
remember, I wore it during sessions of the 1st day, but I realised I
didn't have it on Friday night. I have stayed the 4th floor of Ames
dorm so I think it is may be there, but could be some other sites.
Sorry to bother you.

Thanks in advance.

--OTA Takashi