[WikiJA-l] title searching

田中 亮多 gimme_the_microphone @ yahoo.co.jp
2010年 1月 27日 (水) 11:57:08 UTC

Hi, Sean

  I guess that those hiragana tags related to the Japanese Wikipedia titles are complete, because I have never seen some areticle without those recently. So, it should be good to add those to your WikiReader stuffs. But, please don't forget that this is just my opinion, and there should be a counterpart from other guys. I recommend that you hear from other Japanese users, and make the appropriate decision.

  Regards,

  Ryota Tanaka

--- Sean Moss-Pultz  wrote:
> Hi List!
>
> This is Sean from Openmoko. We developed a product called WikiReader and
> would like to add a Japanese interface and input method.
>
> We're not sure how to properly search over the (Japanese) Wikipedia titles.
> It seems like most (but not all?) articles have the hiragana tags. Like:
>
>   {{DEFAULTSORT:ひかしろまていこく}} for the article 東ローマ帝国
>
> We need these to be able to generate our search index. (We don't have any
> ideas of other methods). Are these complete? Or if not, is there another
> method that somebody recommends?
>
> Thanks in advance for the help!
>
> -Sean

早稲田大学スポーツ科学部3年
田中 亮多
E-mail:gimme_the_microphone @ yahoo.co.jp
Tel:090-5820-7385

「日本のスポーツ文化を変革する!」
Sports Of Japan→ http://soj-net.com/

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/