[WikiJA-l] はるひ氏にリンクにどうっやて投稿すればいいのか

saneshige @ gmail.com saneshige @ gmail.com
2008年 6月 29日 (日) 18:20:18 UTC

Dear Mr.kkkbus2005

Mr.sylfume says that your Japanese sentence and question are totally
incomprehensible.
Are you the one that does not assume Japanese mother tongue?

We welcome that you join Wikipedia Japanese edition even if you are a foreigner.

However, I ask for you to understand various policies of Wikipedia
since you participate in Wikipedia.

Wikipedia is not a place carrying the latest news by any means.
Therefore you do not have to print release information of a CD and
information of discharge of a baseball player in Wikipedia.

In addition, you seem to take the disposal of the contribution block now.
Therefore you understand the purpose of the block and you serve as the
reflection and must stop editing of Wikipedia for a while.
Therefore please quit the act to ask other people for the editing of
the article.

the mailing list of the Wikipedia Japanese edition is a place for an
editor of Wikipedia to share useful information for Wikipedia,and a
blocked person states a different meaning, and indefinite blocked
person ask to cancell the indefinite blocking.

The suggestion to expel you from a mailing list is considered to be it.
If you do not change the usage of the mailing list of Wikipedia and
Wikipedia ,you will become the object of the indefinite blocking.

FROM サネゲ
saneshige @ gmail.com

08/06/29 に kkkbus2005 @ infoseek.jp<kkkbus2005 @ infoseek.jp> さんは書きました:

--