[Wikies-l] Translations to Spanish for the new namespaces

ManuelGR mgrojo en ya.com
Dom Jun 20 21:36:01 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm ManuelGR, an administrator from es.wikipedia. You can find in
attachment our updated translation for LanguageEs.php.

I don't know which is the procedure for sending this updates, I beg your
pardon if I shouldn't bother you with these issues. In such case, please
tell me how can we update the translation. Thanks.

I edited the revision 1.21, which still has the HEAD tag at the time of
writing. I respected the UTF-8 encoding and hope it will not be broken
while sending it.

Thanks for your attention.
--
ManuelGR from es.wikipedia.org