[WikiEN-l] Future of this mailing list

Brian J Mingus brian.mingus at colorado.edu
Thu Aug 13 14:08:23 UTC 2015

Leave the list open! There are lots of important people subscribed, and you
never know when an interesting conversation will pop up.

I'm the present moderator of a mailing list that's been active since 1988.
When an interesting conversation starts, it's fascinating to see all the
famous people chime in. That could happen here.

Best,