[WikiEN-l] Local Wikipedia mirror system messages

James Alexander jamesofur at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 06:30:56 UTC 2013

Hi Tim,

It is and is a,relatively, low traffic list which is probably why you
weren't responded too as quickly. You may want to try wikitech-l (
Wikitech-l at lists.wikimedia.org) which has a lot of the more technically
minded staff and volunteers who can help you figure out what is wrong. I
know that our default messages come with the installs so they can probably
help find out what went wrong.

James