[WikiEN-l] Local Wikipedia mirror system messages

Timothy Pearson kb9vqf at pearsoncomputing.net
Wed Nov 13 23:25:10 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have successfully set up a local wikipedia instance using the English
data dumps, but I cannot seem to find a copy of the MediaWiki translation
files in use on the Wikipedia sites.  As a result, tags like
"wm-license-information-description" are not displayed correctly.

Is there a place I can download the Wikipedia-modified system message
files (languages/messages/MessagesEn.php,
languages/messages/MessagesQqq.php, etc.)?

Thanks!

Tim