[WikiEN-l] Vandalism instance

Matt matt at pagan.io
Tue Nov 12 21:06:18 UTC 2013

Hi James,
Thanks for responding. I apologize if this mailing list is the wrong
place for this, but I'm having trouble with the English Wikipedia
Unblock Ticket Request System. I submitted an unblock request, which
was accpeted, but now I'm having trouble with the email confirmation.
When I copy into my browser the link I received from the automated email
response, I face the following message:

The action you requested could not be performed: Please use the link
provided to you in your email to access this page. This security step
assures us that we are still talking to the same person. Thank you.

I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions on how to proceed from here. It
would make me quite sad if my unblock request was not looked at
becuase I could not get past the email confirmation link.