[WikiEN-l] Secret Arrests

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Sat May 4 17:37:22 UTC 2013

As usual, they are intelligent sensitive people, the judges of the High
Court are not wrong, as you eloquently point out. However, the
considerations their reasoning is based have little weight with the
public or with journalists trying to make a pound and build their
audience. "Accused" is their stock in trade. I doubt I could suppress,
oversight, information about an arrest in England and Wales on Wikipedia
without losing the tool unless there were very special other issues
involved.

Fred