[WikiEN-l] Volunteers needed

Alex Peek alexpeek1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:05:57 UTC 2013

Thank you Lydia, the tool server is interesting. My main objection to the
Global Economic Map being included in Wikidata is because Wikidata is
designed to support other Wikimedia projects. The Global Economic Map has a
simple and easy to understand format that I believe would be lost if it
were added into Wikidata. Education is the top priority.

Am I making sense?