[WikiEN-l] Volunteers needed

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 17 12:56:37 UTC 2013

If all it does (and that would still be a lot!) is to aggregate and format
data from machine-readable sources like Wikidata, I don't see the point for
a project - some code can do that on its own just fine.

Now, the output needs to be designed, and the numbers need to be kept
up-to-date; at least the former will require humans at the wheel. What else
would have to be done by humans?