[WikiEN-l] Tom Strickland - former United States Attorney for Colorado

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 17:18:32 UTC 2013

On 15 April 2013 16:51, Latham, Brecke <Brecke.Latham at wilmerhale.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a Wiki representative to assist in a change that needs to be made to Tom Strickland's Wikipedia page<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Strickland>. I need assistance because he requested that his page be locked several years ago because outside contacts were maliciously tampering with the content.
> He now needs a few edits to the page, but is not able since it has been locked for content protection. Can you please let me know who can, or who I can contact, to make the changes?

I've noted this at the BLP noticeboard:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Biographies_of_living_persons/Noticeboard#Tom_Strickland

A useful thing to do would be to go to the talk page, openly saying
who you are, and request changes there:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Tom_Strickland

That way, an uninvolved editor can review them.

- d.