[WikiEN-l] Psychological correlates of deletionism/inclusionism?

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 13 16:11:19 UTC 2013

If you want anecdotal evidence, I would say that someone's first
encounter with AfD can set them firmly in one place on the spectrum,
but that most people who stick around see their views evolve as they
come to understand sources and the range of articles topics and
various problems better. Whether there is an underlying
predisposition, I don't know. I hope this was more helpful than the
other replies you received! :-)