[WikiEN-l] Encyclopedia or Gossip Rag

Wyatt Lucas darthyutsi1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 23:49:48 UTC 2012

How is the very likely possibility of infidelity "relative trivia"? I consider it fairly relevant to a section named "Personal life". Also, your analogy with historical biographies is flawed, because the inclusion of this allegation barely makes the article increase in size at all.

--
~~yutsi
Sent from my iPhone.