[WikiEN-l] Inclusionists vs deletionists

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:34:49 UTC 2012

Inclusionism and deletionism are a spectrum not a binary choice, wherever
you are on that spectrum there will be editors who are more deletionist or
more inclusionist than yourself. The closer you are to one end of the
spectrum the more likely it is that you will think that the other end of
the spectrum is dominant.

Which is a longwinded way of sadly saying no, in fact it's very much the
opposite. Deletion debates generally attract deletionists, especially as
the inclusionists have to take more time the more potential sources they
can check.

WSC