[WikiEN-l] First results from Article Feedback v5

Dario Taraborelli dtaraborelli at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 22 18:47:43 UTC 2012

I wanted to give everybody the heads up that we shared the first results from Article Feedback v5 – the new version of AFT which we started testing in December on a small sample of articles of enwiki [1].
The complete report of the different studies is available on Meta [2].

We look forward to hearing from you, you can get in touch on the WP:AFT5 talk page or (if you wish to get involved and discuss with the AFT team) join us for the AFT office hours that we host on a regular basis on IRC.

Dario

[1] http://blog.wikimedia.org/2012/03/21/helping-readers-improve-wikipedia-first-results-from-article-feedback-v5/
[2] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Article_feedback/Stage_1