[WikiEN-l] Inaccuracy

Ken Arromdee arromdee at rahul.net
Mon Mar 19 15:36:22 UTC 2012

http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=11381.30

The situation:
1) Wikipedia says game on PSP is emulated.
2) Person who looked at code himself says it's not emulated.
3) Since Wikipedia got its information from a "reliable source", wrong
information remains on Wikipedia.  (Actually, if you read the "reliable
source" carefully, the company representative didn't even say it was emulated;
the interviewer claimed that and the company representative just didn't
contradict him.  I am tempted to remove it on this basis, but someone might
argue that we must assume that the interviewer's statements, being part of a
published work, are fact-checked).

Your call as to whether this is verifiable-but-false, or a problem with
the reliable sources or original research rules.