[WikiEN-l] Article Landing Pages - functional prototype to test and comment on

Steven Walling steven.walling at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 14:56:24 UTC 2012

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Steven Walling
<steven.walling at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a great point. In addition to Oliver's explanation on-list, do
> folks think the descriptions on EN [1][ and MediaWiki.org [[2] are
> sufficiently clear?
>
> The former is meant primarily for the community, and the latter is
> written in the style that a product manager (the person who defines
> how a new feature should work for users), designers, and developers
> can best grok.
>
> Steven
>
> 1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:New_Page_Triage
> 2. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/New_Page_Triage

*facepalm*

Sorry for cross the streams, my jetlagged brain got confused because
we're pretty much looking at New Page Patrol and new page creation at
the same time. :)

Link to the landing page documentation that Oliver started the thread
about: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Article_Creation_Workflow/Landing_System

Note the prototype he linked to is probably more up to date than some
of the mockups, but you get the idea.

Steven