[WikiEN-l] Massive AfC backlog

Martijn Hoekstra martijnhoekstra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 20:59:32 UTC 2012

I often find the problem here is explaining the difference what
processes are open to them, and that they are able to take those
processes to its end (reject PROD, go to AfD, take it to DRV), but
that it is an exceedingly bad idea, and they shouldn't do it. The lack
of hard rules combined with the abundance of good practices
Wikipedians pretty much agree on in general confuses the hell out of
our newbies. Condesending as it might be, in the arena of AfC I find
it is often preferable to pretend these good practices are hard rules,
just for clarity sake