[WikiEN-l] List admin

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 24 13:35:40 UTC 2012

On 12/24/12, Andrew Gray <andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk> wrote:
> On 24 December 2012 12:48, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 24 December 2012 12:46, Richard Farmbrough <richard at farmbrough.co.uk>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Can a list admin please investigate why I'm not receiving anything from
>>> this
>>> list?
>>
>> Because there hasn't been any.
>>
>> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2012-December/thread.html
>
> It seems that the blurring of traffic between wikien-l and
> foundation-l over the past few years reached a tipping point with the
> renaming of it as the (more easily confused) wikimedia-l.
>
> I wonder if a "please remember your mailing lists in 2013" message
> might help make non-enwiki readers of wikimedia-l a bit less
> overwelmed ;-)

I was about to subscribe to wikimedia-l... At the moment, I just
browse the archives over there and subscribe to this one (which is
very low traffic now). Maybe a thread on which mailing lists people
use? Or on the new namespaces that I only just noticed a few months
ago? (That would at least be about en-Wikipedia).

Carcharoth