[WikiEN-l] Scope of this mailing list

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:19:04 UTC 2011

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 1:13 AM, Phil Nash <phnash at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

<snip>

> [[User:Rodhullandemu]] - "still flying the flag for Wikipedia, for some
> inexplicable reason".

Does this refer to this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Rodhullandemu&diff=431917947&oldid=431917436

I'm not going to comment further, but I think others who respond to
your posts should be aware of this.

What the scope of this mailing list should be (given your recent posts
on BLP matters, all copied to Jimmy Wales), is something I'd like to
see discussed by the list moderators and those posting here. If there
is a reason or rationale behind the posts, attempting to demonstrate
something, then fine, but it would be courteous to state that rather
then just post randomly like this.

Carcharoth