[WikiEN-l] Deployed today: a new way to respond to feedback from other editors

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 30 23:34:18 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I wanted to point English Wikipedians to a cool update for the experimental
Feedback Dashboard, and invite you all to try it out and come to our IRC
office hours this weekend about it.

The full details on the Village Pump:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:VPT#New_functionality_for_our_first_real-time_feedback_dashboard_-_please_check_it_out

As far as I am aware, this is the first time that there is a single place
on-wiki where you can see new editor feedback appear in real time, filter
it based on sentiment, and respond without leaving the page. If you find it
interesting, please join our taskforce on this, WP:RESPONSE.

Thanks,

--
Steven Walling
Community Organizer at Wikimedia Foundation