[WikiEN-l] Candidates' names as neologisms

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sat May 28 00:14:00 UTC 2011

Santorum isn't the only candidate who's had somebody try to use his
name as a word for something gross (though probably the most
successful example of it happening)... in a recent Cracked article:

"He wanted to be President Trump, even though "trump," as a word,
sounds like it should be slang for that sometimes flabby part of the
body where the under-ass rubs up against the back of the leg. Like,
"We were making out behind the shed at the mini-golf place and I was
grabbin' her butt, but I had to quit because this chick had mad trump-
sweat. It was gross." He said he wanted to run for president."

http://www.cracked.com/blog/i-cant-tell-if-world-being-serious-anymore/

--
== Dan ==