[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article on [[Santorum (neologism)]]

Brian J Mingus brian.mingus at Colorado.EDU
Thu May 26 23:44:41 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 5:34 PM, Rob <gamaliel8 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Brian J Mingus
> <brian.mingus at colorado.edu> wrote:
> >
> > Your arguments fail to account for the fact that the article is curated
> by
> > biased anti-Santorum contributors,
>
> Well, you lost me right there.  This is a terrible slur on both the
> editors of the article as well as all the uninvolved editors who have
> examined the article and found it compliant with Wikipedia policies.
> Surely if this broad slur that you've made is true, then uninvolved
> editors on both sides of this issue would have noticed this rampant
> bias and its effect on the article.  This kind of thing, as well as
> earlier emails here from another editor with dark hints about how the
> creator of this article also started an article about a gay porn
> company, is really distasteful.  And ironic that the bold defenders
> waving the banner of BLP would defend a living individual by slurring
> other living individuals.

I believe you will have a hard time justifying your claim that my comment is
false (not to mention that it is a slur). It should be easy to show that the
article is curated by at least one, and probably several, biased
anti-Santorum contributors.

- Brian