[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article on [[Santorum (neologism)]]

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu May 26 18:30:49 UTC 2011

On 26 May 2011 00:52, Ian Woollard <ian.woollard at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25/05/2011, Andreas Kolbe <jayen466 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> The common element is promoting a POV.

> But that doesn't seem to be what's happening here; I don't see signs
> of breach of NPOV.

Andreas appears to have a vendetta against Cirt personally, and this
is just part of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Cirt#Advocacy_concerns

Andreas has been hounding Cirt for a while, starting on Wikipedia
Review and then forum-shopping anywhere that will listen. That's the
entire source of the present discussion.

(Proposed general rule: if you launch your complaint on Wikipedia
Review, you're already wrong.)

- d.