[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article on [[Santorum (neologism)]]

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:20:15 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 8:53 AM, Ken Arromdee <arromdee at rahul.net> wrote:
>[...]
> You can't neutrally discuss how a person is compared to shit.  Not in any
> real-world sense.

I don't agree for a moment that we can't neutrally discuss how a
person is compared to shit.  We can and in my opinion we have and do.

This is not a more sensitive topic than numerous genocides, racism, sexism, etc.

Santorum has handled the situation more maturely than several people
on the list here.  He is clearly not pleased, but neither is he making
any attempt to suppress the incident.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com