[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article on [[Santorum (neologism)]]

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Thu May 26 01:41:39 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 1:19 AM, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at fairpoint.net> wrote:

> No question the subject is notable. The question is how to handle it
> appropriately.

Think outside the box and merge it to the article on Dan Savage?

One criticism I have of the article on the neologism is that the
"background" section is too long. In fact, the whole article is too
long. It is a blow-by-blow account and I suspect not many readers make
it to the end of the article. Reading the lead section is sufficient.

Carcharoth