[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article on [[Santorum (neologism)]]

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Wed May 25 23:37:47 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Andreas Kolbe <jayen466 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

The Santorum controversy...  article has 2 sentences on Savage and the
neologism, no coverage of the consequences on Santorum's career,
Santorum's comments regarding it, or critical or academic coverage of
the incident.

That by itself approximates sweeping it under the rug, which will not fly.

If you want to propose a content merge of those two articles that's
not grossly offensive to my sensibilities, as long as it actually
merges the content and is not an excuse to delete one of the two
articles.

Retitling might not be a bad idea if it lessens the google focus.
That's not grossly offensive to my sensibilities.  Not sure that it
would actually work.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com