[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article on [[Santorum (neologism)]]

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:52:53 UTC 2011

Kudos to Andreas for notifying Cirt so quickly after my suggestion,
but may I suggest that we review the rules for this mailing list?

Currently neither
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikien-l#Rules nor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikiquette which it links to
via a redirect explicitly require that editors are notified about
discussions about them.

ANI by contrast explicitly requires people to notify the editor who
you are making a complaint about.

May I suggest that we do the same?

WereSpielChequers