[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article on [[Santorum (neologism)]]

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 21:53:06 UTC 2011

--- On Wed, 25/5/11, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article on [[Santorum (neologism)]]
> To: "English Wikipedia" <wikien-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
> Date: Wednesday, 25 May, 2011, 22:38
> On 25 May 2011 11:34, Andreas Kolbe
> <jayen466 at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > By the way, [author]'s GA articles include
>

> See, at this point you completely blew your credibility in
> this
> discussion by slipping into ad hominem. That's where you
> wiped out all
> gains from your previous posts in the thread. Don't do this
> if you
> want to be taken seriously.

Then you've missed the point. The point is not that [[Corbin Fisher]] is
about a gay porn company. The point is that it's written in PR style,
complete with a blue call-out box:

"I've always had a lot of professional and personal admiration for [Corbin Fisher] because they really defined a new space in gay adult entertainment"

Read it. The common element is promoting a POV.

Andreas