[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia article on [[Santorum (neologism)]]

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Mon May 23 15:58:16 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 4:47 PM, George Herbert
<george.herbert at gmail.com> wrote:

> Many of the things we report on are unfortunate.  An IMF
> candidate who alledgedly raped a hotel maid

<snip>

Candidate? Last I looked, he was Managing Director of the IMF at the
time the story broke (he is now former head). Anyway, I'm surprised
that the situation with Twitter and a UK footballer hasn't been
discussed more on Wikipedia, but maybe I'm missing the discussion and
that is happening somewhere.

Carcharoth