[WikiEN-l] How does Wikipedia compare for neutrality?

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon May 2 17:06:28 UTC 2011

Well I would love to provide you very very examples of where I
attempted to fix the problems there.
The wikpedia loves to claim being NPOV but in fact in kosovo there is
a total bent, just compare the de.en,sq and sr wikis via translation,
each of them has its own POV and subscribes to some side.
if you are really interested in this I can tell you more.
mike