[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia survey

최민석 cooldenny at business.kaist.ac.kr
Sun May 1 16:42:52 UTC 2011

Hi Wikipedia colleagues:

I NEED YOUR HELP. I am a student at the Department of Management Engineering
of a South Korean University. I have prepared a well-designed online survey,
which have been review by many English speakers. The survey is about why you
contribute to Wikipedia, using your time. The entire survey consists of 45
short questions and takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. This survey
will be included into my PhD thesis. I have found your e-mail address at
Wiki-I at lists.wikimedia.org. It would be great if you answer them for me. VISIT
HERE<https://spreadsheets1.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?authkey=CLaQ2rUL&authkey=CLaQ2rUL&hl=en&hl=en&formkey=dDh4WWdlclhra1dFb2JES0hzMHY5d0E6MA#gid=0>

Thank you very much for you answers! I am appreciating it so much.

Sincerely,
Cooldenny
cooldenny at business.kaist.ac.kr