[WikiEN-l] image description pages for latex equations rendered as images

priyank bagrecha bagi.priyank at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:50:15 UTC 2011

so is it fair to assume that latex math equations rendered as images
do not have a image description page? Is there any list of image types
or some way to verify or know which kind of images will not have image
description page? I also saw a couple of graphs associated with
imagemap didnt have image description pages.
for ex: the chart on the page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corbola

I noticed all the images for which I wasnt able to find image
description pages had names which looked like some sort of
hash....basically names consisting of 32 characters using numbers 0-9
and alphabets a-z with extension png. Am I correctly identifying the
images without image description pages this way?

Thanks
Priyank