[WikiEN-l] WikiLove Extension on Prototype

MuZemike muzemike at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 14:38:57 UTC 2011

As long as we don't start giving newcomers a false sense of appreciation
or accomplishment, which will end up hurting them more in the future, as
opposed to letting them know right away what they may have make mistakes on.

This doesn't mean newcomers shouldn't be praised when they *do*
accomplish something genuine and good.

-MuZemike