[WikiEN-l] BLP extension suggestion

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 06:46:07 UTC 2011

I'm not convinced that this particular neologism will have the staying
power of the one immortalising Sir Thomas Crapper
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crapper

8 letters, three syllables doth not a four letter word make, and the
term itself is somewhat more obscure. I suspect that unless further
flames are added to the fire, such as it provoking a sea change in
Wikipedia policy,  it will fade into obscurity.

WereSpielChequers