[WikiEN-l] Slidershow: Proposal for a JavaScript-based feature to enhance some articles

paolo massa paolo at gnuband.org
Mon Jul 18 09:03:56 UTC 2011

Beautiful!
On Manypedia we wanted to give a visual impression of the two compared
articles (same article from 2 different language wikipedias) and we used a
bit of jquery to assemble thumbnails of all images on top of the article
page. If you mouse over an image, you can see the enlarged image.
For an example see
http://www.manypedia.com/#|en|Jerusalem|ar
or search for any other page on Manypedia.

Feedback is welcome!

Paolo Massa
Email: paolo AT gnuband DOT org
Blog: http://gnuband.org