[WikiEN-l] Long-term searchability of the internet

Carcharoth carcharothwp at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 18 08:12:48 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 8:38 AM, Carcharoth <carcharothwp at googlemail.com> wrote:

> The patent I only just discovered, but that is all I have on this Otto
> Klemperer at the moment.

I was rushing out the door when I wrote that last e-mail, but plugging
the full name (Otto Ernst Heinrich Klemperer) back into Google does
yield a website with the birth and death years:

http://klemperer.co.uk/SophieKoner/index.htm

Otto Klemperer (1899-1987) - the physicist
Otto Klemperer (1885-1973) - the conductor

But rather embarrassingly, I missed that someone has kindly created an
article on the physicist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Klemperer_%28physicist%29

Prompted by my posting here.

Thanks! :-)