[WikiEN-l] Hello world! (was "Hello world?")

Tony Sidaway tonysidaway at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 01:20:02 UTC 2011

On 17 January 2011 00:50, wiki <doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I don't think it helps to characterise any simple questioning of the leader
> as a "deranged vendetta".

Simple questioning isn't what I call a "deranged vendetta". Snide
innuendo of the most slimy kind is what I refer to.

As I said, I question the purpose and utility of leading the
discussion down this rabbit hole.  The discussion of a simple test
statement typed during the first stages of the wiki, and its' possible
applications as a motto for the project describing its purpose in a
simple two-word phrase, somehow became a discussion about the
truthfulness of an individual.  That isn't helpful.