[WikiEN-l] WYSIWTF

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 3 22:53:19 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 8:42 PM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3 January 2011 20:26, Magnus Manske <magnusmanske at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Update : Misc fixes, diff function, preview function.
>

> How close is this to being something to tell (more of) the world
> about? (At least the WMF bits of the world.)

IMHO it's mostly working but very much incomplete. More (experienced)
people working with it, at least on an experimental level, would be
good to weed out bugs; the diff function can prevent save operations
that would break a page.

I am uncertain as to how much regular time I can invest in this in the
coming weeks. Work would likely be done on a rather irregular
schedule. I'd be happy to share the load :-) Maybe in a joined
toolserver project (until it matures, at least).

I just committed the source to the toolserver SVN [1], in case anyone
wants to play with their own installation.

Where do you suppose to plug it? Signpost? A blog?

Cheers,
Magnus

[1] https://fisheye.toolserver.org/browse/Magnus/wysiwtf