[WikiEN-l] WYSIWTF

MuZemike muzemike at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 21:04:43 UTC 2011

OK, so I tried it and made a small copyediting edit on my favorite
article "Ninja Gaiden (Nintendo Entertainment System)"
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ninja_Gaiden_(Nintendo_Entertainment_System)&diff=405556357&oldid=393253462

It did mess up a couple of things which I did not touch, so consider
this an early "bug report" of sorts :)

-MuZemike